This DiamondSMEzone Learning Portal (“DLP”) has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Diamond Bank Plc (“Diamond“, “we” or “us“).
Diamond is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want the DLP to be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
- The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
Other information collected include but aren’t limited to: Your Name, Your Address, Your Business Name, Your Business Address, Your Business Type, Your Phone Number, Your Business Sector, Your E-mail Address, Your Gender.
Depending on the service, poll or survey selections you have made. We will use the information so provided, as applicable, to:
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as subscriptions etc.
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
- inform you if you have won a prize
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, the DLP
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the DLP, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of The DLP registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive or by amending your marketing preferences, normally in the DLP Store account management section
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
- Third Party Analytics Services: we may use analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of The DLP are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
- Security: We will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Diamond nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of Diamond and its group companies.
- User Content We do not endorse any User Content supplied by you or other users; each user is responsible for his or her User Content, and we expressly disclaim any warranty with respect to User Content. We have no obligation to monitor User Content, and we are not responsible for monitoring The DLP for inappropriate or illegal communications by other users. However, we reserve the right to block, remove or edit User Content. We may, in our discretion, choose to monitor or record your interaction with the content you access or with other users when you are using The DLP. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy in any User Content. You retain all right, title and interest to your User Content, except that you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide license to use your User Content and any modifications thereto in connection with The DLP without compensation to you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you waive any moral rights you may have in your User Content (such as the right to be identified as the author).
- Questions about this DLP and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this DLP or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01-2809798